Have you successfully completed your studies or are you about to do so and are now looking to join a modern and dynamic auditing, tax consulting and management consultancy firm? Then CENTURION is the right place for you! In your first years with us, you will undergo numerous training and further education courses, on-the-job training and lay the foundation for your professional future through the experience you gain.
Learning by doing is our focus - of course under the guidance and support of our experienced staff. You will become part of our intra-disciplinary teams and work on interesting and challenging client projects right from the start. Through our CENTURION approach, we show that the sectors of consolidated financial statements, tax consulting and management consulting are not dry and boring, but offer exciting and diverse activities and development opportunities every day.
In addition to internal training and further education, at CENTURION you have the opportunity to obtain professional qualifications such as tax consultant, certified public accountant, CISA, CFA, CERA and CADS. Our experienced staff will support you throughout the process, and we will coordinate learning and training times with you individually.
Unique skills are the engine of our innovative strength. Nevertheless, the following qualifications and characteristics are essential for us:
- university studies with a focus on auditing, tax law, accounting, computer science, financial and actuarial mathematics
- analytical thinking and good judgement
- excellent computer knowledge (MS-Office)
- excellent German knowledge, fluent English
- any other foreign language is an advantage
- willingness to travel, resilience and willingness to learn