CENTURION's experienced accountants and tax experts ensure a tax-optimised balance sheet policy with a special focus on the individual company situation and bank-relevant key figures.
In addition to the legal obligation to prepare financial statements, the annual financial statement - and in simplified form the income statement - fulfils the essential information function for stakeholders such as managers, shareholders, banks and other addressees. Only those who have valid and meaningful figures can manage their company successfully.
The preparation of the annual financial statements includes the balance sheet, the profit and loss account and the notes. Medium-sized and large corporations must also prepare a management report. If the prerequisites for corporations are met without any exemptions, group financial statements must be prepared, if necessary.
By outsourcing your financial statements, you can concentrate on your core tasks as an entrepreneur. Our service portfolio offers a customisable offer for you, from complete preparation to support in selected sub-areas, which can be extended by numerous services.
The CENTURION financial statements team supports you with the following services:
- Preparation of individual financial statements in accordance with the Austrian Commercial Code (UGB) and tax law
- Preparation of reporting packages in accordance with group accounting guidelines
- Business analyses on the basis of the balance sheet and the profit and loss account
- Calculation of short-term and long-term personnel provisions
- Support in the preparation of management reports
CENTURION's accounting-related consulting team also advises and supports you in the following areas Preparation of group financial statements according to national and international accounting standards.